Wednesday, May 14, 2008

SBA Loans Pt. 4b - The Closing

It's official! I have secured a loan supported by the Small Business Administration. What seemed like half a year really only took about 2 months. It might have happened even quicker if I was working full-time during most of that time. Even the Commerce Bank, Rahbar Ameri, and the lawyer representing the Bank/SBA, Jane Paftnos, found it to be an exceptional turnaround. In the end, I think putting everything together in a book and labeled clearly helped the process move around. I need to credit my years of P.R. experience for that...its something that many P.R. people are put to task - in the form of clipping reports, event planning and the like. Anyway, I now have some money to make this shop a reality, which will no doubt speed the process along.

No comments: