Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bondgard.com

The website, www.bondgard.com, is now up and running. Well, the only thing on there is the ad that will run in (201) Magazine and a brief description of the business.

I needed to get something up as quickly as possible because we put a sign in the window (again, the same ad) that has the URL on it.

Check back in a week or two and we should have some more information up there.

I should mention that my friend Jon Gicewicz of J.E.G. Design, Inc. up in Vermont is the guy who will be behind the website, and who was kind enough to get this started on 2 hours notice. Seriously. 2 hours notice. He even stayed up to email me at 1:30 in the morning to tell me that it's up and running. He's a great guy, as is his twin brother Mike, and deserves your business. Please visit his website to see the pages he's created for his clients.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck - let em know if want an awning - I got a guy