Monday, June 9, 2008

Flooring

Sunday was the hottest day of the year...and just so happened to be the day I decided I needed to rip up the remaining flooring. Ugh.

It had to be done today though, because Monday was going to be busy in the shop, and I needed it all cleared out so that others could do what they needed to get done.

On hand today was my brother-in-law Tim. Between the two of us, we probably lost 6 lbs of water weight during the five hours or so it took to rip up the floor. It was grueling work, probably the most labor intensive work I've done to date. And very rewarding. And I saved about $1400 by doing it myself. I was thrilled to have Tim with me and owe him a lot for helping out.

Here are some pics:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see your working for a living. manual labor is not for me. Keep up the good work, place is really starting to come together. Kenny....